Making a planned gift may help you achieve specific financial goals, such as reducing or eliminating certain tax liability. Giving to Loving Arms in this way is also a meaningful way to carry forward the Agency’s mission to provide holistic treatment services to serve the unmet needs of all people in our community. We would be glad to discuss any planned giving option with you—in confidence and without obligation.
There are several planned giving options:
- Bequests—leaving a legacy for Loving Arms, Inc through your will.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts—a great giving tool for those with significantly appreciated assets.
- Charitable Lead Trusts—for donors who have exceeded the annual limits for income tax deductions on charitable giving.
- Loving Arms as Beneficiary—make a significant gift without dipping into your estate’s capital.
- Gifts of Property/Real Estate—gifts of appreciated property can be given to Loving Arms through a will or living trust.